The Spanish Exporting Manufacturers Association for
the Hospitality Industry (AFEHC) is organizing the participation of a group of
Spanish companies in the Internorga trade show for the first time. This catering and
foodservice industry event will be held from 9 to 14 March at the Hamburg Messe trade fair facilities (Germany).
The Spanish group will be made up of ten manufacturers of equipment for the hospitality and catering industry:
• IBERITAL (espresso machines, coffee grinders and spare parts)
• JEMI (dishwashing and cooking equipment)
• LACOR (professional kitchenware)
• MACFRIN GROUP (cooking, industrial refrigeration, dishwashing and distribution equipment)
• PUJADAS (cookware and kitchen utensils for the foodservice industry)
• REPAGAS (cooking equipment)
• SALVA (ovens and equipment for bakery, pastry and catering)
• ZUMEX (automatic citrus-fruit juicers)
• ZUMMO (automatic citrus-fruit juicers)
• ZUMOVAL (automatic citrus-fruit juicers)
AFEHC will also have its own information stand at Internorga (hall A3, stand 425), where it will present its new logo-brand "Horeca Equipment from Spain", to the German market. The brand will be used by Spanish manufacturers of equipment for the hotel, restaurant and catering industry as the new corporate identity for the international promotion of their products. The companies in the industry will use this umbrella brand to highlight the features that make their products stand out: technological innovation, cutting-edge design, proven quality, good customer service and a professional sales staff.
AFEHC has also printed a brochure with information on the participation of the Spanish companies in the trade show that will be distributed at the stand.