the sixteenth consecutive year, the Spanish Exporting Manufacturers Association
for the Hospitality Industry (AFEHC), with the support of the Spanish
Institute for Foreign Trade (ICEX), is organizing the group participation of
Spanish companies in the NRA Show, the International Foodservice Marketplace
specializing in food and equipment for the restaurant, hotel and motel
industry, held from 5 to 8 May at the McCormick Place in Chicago, Illinois.
The Spanish manufacturers of equipment for the hospitality industry have been exhibiting at the NRA Show since 1997 because they have a keen and logical interest in the American market. Besides the European Union, the United States is the country that receives the most Spanish exports of foodservice equipment.
The Spanish group will have 3700 square feet of exhibition space, 51% more than in 2011, and will be made up of 11 companies, i.e., two more than last year.
• COMERSA (refrigeration equipment for the hospitality industry)
• COPRECI (gas control components for industrial kitchens)
• EDESA HOSTELERA (equipment for commercial refrigeration, dishwashing, cooking, food preparation and storage)
• FAGOR INDUSTRIAL (cooking, laundry, commercial refrigeration and dishwashing equipment)
• INFRICO (commercial refrigeration equipment)
• ITV-ICE MAKERS (ice-making machines)
• JOSPER (brazier ovens)
• SAMMIC (dishwashing, food preparation, buffet and cafeteria equipment)
• THINKING FOODS (pizza dough mixers)
• ZUMEX (automatic citrus-fruit juicers)
• ZUMMO (automatic citrus-fruit juicers)
The AFEHC Association will also have its own information booth at the NRA Show (South Hall, booth 3203), where it will present its new logo-brand "Horeca Equipment from Spain" to the American market. The brand will be used by Spanish manufacturers of equipment for the hotel, restaurant and catering industry as the new corporate identity for the international promotion of their products.
A promotional brochure on the Spanish companies participating in the NRA Show has been sent to the distributors of foodservice equipment registered for the Show and will also be distributed during the Show.