AFEHC, Spanish Exporting Manufacturers Association for the Hospitality Industry, is a non-lucrative organisation, which was born in year 2001 once seen the convenience of uniting the efforts of the exporting manufacturers within the industry.
AFEHC was born within FELAC, the Spanish Federation of Hospitality and Catering Equipment Manufacturers.
AFEHC's main goal is to get an increasing internationalisation of our Industry in this sector.
To accomplish this goal AFEHC will take specific actions:
- To resolve an annual Plan with the ICEX, Instituto Español de Comercio Exterior, and negotiate the correspondent economical supports.
- To Promote and boost the exports of AFEHC members by means of the co-ordination of grouped participations at fairs and trade missions all around the world.
- To negotiate on behalf of the AFEHC companies and advise them on the space contract, decoration, transport and any other facility required for their participation in our exterior activities.
- To edit AFEHC’s “Guide by Sector”, including information about all the associated firms and pamphlets, catalogues and adverts as many as considered necessary to led the associated members be known all around the world.
- To make global trade research which open new possibilities to AFEHC members.
- To establish dialogue and relationship with the public organisms and institutions responsible for the exportation politics and handle them the conclusions and results of the internal debates among the associated firms.
- To Foster the union, dialogue and co-operation among the exporting manufacturers within the industry.